NCReatta

Guest my3buicks
It is an inside joke. Marck converted the passenger side to 16-ways using Steves repro 'reverse' bezel. Fun mod.

I knew that, just toying with Steve.

Anytime you are talking 1991 convertibles the numbers get interesting.

There were 109 white convertibles made. 69 had red interior. all had white tops except for 3 that had black tops

Of the 109, there were 13 were donated to tech schools or scrapped.... all 3 of the black top cars were donated/scrapped.

There were only 14 white convertibles with white wheels. Of the white convertibles with white wheels, 5 had red int, 5 had blue, 2 had tan, 2 had grey. Only 6 of the white/red convertibles has the pinstripe delete option. Some cold winter day, I will break it down further.... those with 16 way and CD

My 1991 white/red convertible did not come with white wheels but I had some wheels refinished one year and decided to have them done in white so they ended up on the white convertible.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]198765[/ATTACH]

I found a white with white wheels 1991 convertible this weekend browsing on the Denver Colorado craigs list. Due to AACA website issues I was not able to adequately add the information but I think I got the basics on the Reatta Buy/Sell side