WHEEL RIM Bolts & Lugs WANTED

I probably have them. Need pictures and dimentions. I purchased the contents of Cadillac Restoration shop which was closed for 30 years.I will try to help<BR>Lburt@maine.rr.com

I have one piece. The part number on the back is 933521. It looks like the picture of the one for 1928-29 and similar to the one pictured for 1930-31. I can not tell the difference from the pictures and there are no manufacturers part numbers listed in the Kelsey Hayse wheel catalogure that I am using. I need $3.00 for it plus postage. <BR>I forgot to bring it with me and weigh it on the postal scale here at the office. Whether or not you are interested, I would appreciate knowing the application of this part number if you have it available.

Guest c.johnson

I know where there is a 1923 Franklin with 2 good wheels, do you think they would work?<P>If so I can brave the snow and look at them again.<P>cj

Yes if it is a wood spoke wheel it is likely that the Bolts are the same. The front of the clamps should read ROBSAM. They where Rubsam R.M. wheels. The head of the bolts should read R M <BR>Important clarification for CJ before you go in the snow... I am looking for the bolts only. A couple of mine are stripped.<BR>audette@sympatico.ca<P><BR>[This message has been edited by Franklin25 (edited 01-31-2001).]<p>[This message has been edited by Franklin25 (edited 01-31-2001).]