Mirko 73

1959 Buick Electra 225 conv. (pace car)

that is beautiful!  What a great car!  How did the motor turn out? Does it run well? 

Mirko:

Wonderful, magnificent and fabulous. I am so jealous. I want your shop, your skills and your Buick! All kidding aside I have enjoyed all your restoration pictures of this beautiful Electra. It is awe inspiring to see what can be done by real craftsman. I am so glad that another fine 59 Buick is preserved. Thank you for your efforts and your dedication to perfection. Ben

1 hour ago, Mirko 73 said:

I've found it is better to upload video's to youtube (you need to sign up for an account) and then post the uploaded video to the forum and it will embed the video in the forum for easier viewing by the community. just a heads up.

• Thanks 1

Good morning, i'm looking to buy a power brake booster core for my car, so can ship to rebuild in America and change later. Can we help/sell one? thanks

Fantastic.  She is absolutely beautiful.   For me, the 59 is the most beautiful Buick put on paper!  Enjoy! 

• Like 1