Mirko 73

1959 Buick Electra 225 conv. (pace car)

Stunning work Mirko.

I remembered that you started with a car that needed a lot of work but I had to revisit the start of this thread to remind myself of just how much work was needed.

May I suggest you post a before and after photo just to show the transformation...............SPECTACULAR!!

Truly magnificent work! And dedication too! Thank you for posting this update Mirko.

Outstanding workmanship and dedication. I would have to go back and look as it has been a while but, does this car have the early metal back bucket seats? That in my opinion would put it over the top...

This would have to be the most enjoyable part of the restoration process.......I can't wait to be able to do this my 55...........great work Mirko.

Mirko!

I have only one word - OUTSTANDING! Good to see you back on the forum again, this car really going to a TOP of the LINE Buick as they were. The really Grand Final would be to take it to US for the yearly Buick meet. That would be a trip for the life.....

Edited by Topper1961 (see edit history)

Very thanks, i hope that will be end in May, for the new season, but Buick meet..... I hope.

Thanks Mirko

Inviato dal mio iPad utilizzando Tapatalk

Hi Mirko,

If I may ask, how many hours do you have invested in this very fine restoration? Surely your pictures make it look easier than it is!

And also the front bumper is ok, see the glass, we have made news molds and are perfects.

5d47e67143fd73864ab6c1520ad7c2c2.jpg

979646bc2d82b38c77c7300aa294ef80.jpg

a5d1447fd341d233dbcbaca1d1de78ab.jpg

f848d2664a48ca3301d1d1487e2f04bf.jpg

aa968ab4b4c9964f8d977cb9d7bf7a4f.jpg

341cfedfab843724cb98cb3e05ce83ae.jpg

39466aa871f8fab9e4625c833db927c2.jpg

Now a questions to you, i don't now the tyre measure, can we help me?

My most favorite Buick...EVER! She is looking great and will be nothing but pleasant to admire. I'm envious!

Absolutely incredible work Mirko! If I could say that in Italian I would. Fantastico! You should be extremely proud of your skills! What a great car!