Mirko 73

1959 Buick Electra 225 conv. (pace car)

How many years have you been doing this type of work Mirko. It must be a long time because the metal work is done so well.

Mirko... I don't know what to say about your work. It's even better than Buick has done in the factory!

Next time I go to Rome I'm going to visit you.

Congratulations!

Absolutely amazing! I see you will have no trouble fabricating anything you will need for this car.

MIRKO-you must have a great passion for your work-thats the only way anyone could achieve your skills.tell us about your shop-it looks oldschool downdraft.cant wait to see finished masterpiece.T.Nugent roa 12969...

MIRKO-you must have a great passion for your work-thats the only way anyone could achieve your skills.tell us about your shop-it looks oldschool downdraft.cant wait to see finished masterpiece.T.Nugent roa 12969...

yes i have a big passion, thanks very thanks for the compliment this is very important for the my work.

my shop was born in the 80's by my father, I followed my grandfather in his work that was restoring European cars and from there the passion has always been strong.

I will show you more pictures later

thank you all