1959 Buick Electra 225 conv. (pace car)

Mirko 73

• 2 months later...
  • 6 months later...

Mirko:

Wonderful, magnificent and fabulous. I am so jealous. I want your shop, your skills and your Buick! All kidding aside I have enjoyed all your restoration pictures of this beautiful Electra. It is awe inspiring to see what can be done by real craftsman. I am so glad that another fine 59 Buick is preserved. Thank you for your efforts and your dedication to perfection. Ben

• 1 year later...
1 hour ago, Mirko 73 said:

I've found it is better to upload video's to youtube (you need to sign up for an account) and then post the uploaded video to the forum and it will embed the video in the forum for easier viewing by the community. just a heads up.

• Thanks 1

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
35 minutes ago, Mirko 73 said:

Good morning to all, a question for you. Is possible to see in my Buick is a pace car or not? Thanks

Not from a Buick records perspective as those were destroyed, but perhaps try Indianapolis Motor Speedway Museum They have some pretty good records though I doubt they would have that to be honest. Also back in that time frame there was usually only 1 or 2 real pace cars not the dozen used today and 1000's made by the factory to look like it.

• 7 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...