90 ALLANTE (late production model 90.5)

Guest ProEbody572

Guest ProEbody572

I am the second owner of my Allante' and have owned it for 20+ years. I have meticulously maintained it and used/changed Synthetic oil every 2500 miles since I purchased it with 29000 milies on it. It now has 94,800 miles and I've ONLY used Castrol Synthetic oil and Mobil 1 Synthetic filter and I use the europeon formula Group IV oil. It has been STORED EVERY WINTER and NEVER seen Snow or Salt. I'm would like to get somewhere in the area of $5500 for it.

The following has been done over the last two years: New complete ABS Brake System from Allante Source, Inc. in Florida. Brake system flushed each year with LMC (Low Moisture Content) brake fluid. Also new Monroe struts front and rear. New radiator hoses and flushed cooling system, Transmission fluid flushed and new filter, New catalytic convertor. This past year I have replaced ALL brakes front and rear, all brake rotors front and rear, Spark Plugs, Wires, Distributor Cap, rotor, HEI Coil, all eight fuel (Bosch)injectors. Convertible Top is the original canvas with no tears, rips, holes, or anything else since the car always sits in the garage when not being driven. Radio works only intermittently, not sure of the issue. Tires have about 8,000 miles on them. Have manual, original 'gold keys' and GM Allante cassette tape that went with the car when sold new. Car cover included. Call for more info 2489412207 or email me at scottsgretch at comcast dot net. This is a great car!!! Can send lots of PICS if interested. Thanks!

post-93889-143141921448_thumb.jpg

post-93889-14314192145_thumb.jpg

Edited by ProEbody572 (see edit history)

• 4 months later...
  • 6 years later...