Sign in to follow this  
55chevy

1990 Buick Reatta convertible - $2000 (Milton FL)

1990 Buick Reatta convertible. Nice ride needs a new top. Runs and drives nice.2000.00 obo put a new alternator on today 5/25/13 partial trades considered 850-255-1954 or 850-623-22771990 Buick Reatta convertible

I called and this guy said he thought it was 150k miles, the dash is out, it's a couple miles from me, I'm car poor or would have it.

3Gc3Ic3J65I45G75J6d5of646d44102051e4a.jpg

Benefits of AACA Membership.

That looks like a 91. Spoiler has got to go

Can't tell if its a 90 or a 91 from the pics, but I have seen 90 reattas with 91 wheels on them before.

Would be interested except is over 400 miles from here (almost Alabama & barely in this time zone) and I have the foundling.

16ways, kinda looks like a CD & there is "something" in front of the shifter but I cannot tell if it is the RTS logo.

Edited by padgett (see edit history)

I recently spoke with the seller about this car. It is a 90 reatta, with the added 91 wheels. The dash problems mentioned by 55chevy were apparently caused by a bad battery. The car was taken off craigslist because the seller is getting the car re-painted. He will re-list when the car is finished, but when he does, he will be asking $3000 firm.

I recently spoke with the seller about this car. It is a 90 reatta, with the added 91 wheels. The dash problems mentioned by 55chevy were apparently caused by a bad battery. The car was taken off craigslist because the seller is getting the car re-painted. He will re-list when the car is finished, but when he does, he will be asking $3000 firm.

Asking an extra $1,000 due to re-paint? Those spray cans must have cost a bundle at Lowe's.

Asking an extra $1,000 due to re-paint? Those spray cans must have cost a bundle at Lowe's.

I sincerely hope it isn't being completely redone with spray paint. :(

I do know this guy, he does good paint work, it's funny, he first had it listed at $1850, I think $3k is good for a 150k conv car miles with a good paint job, I think he figured it out too. I may have to see if he wants to trade for my 61 Catalina conv project.

Edited by 55chevy (see edit history)

It's the labor that kills ya. :)

John F.