1970 Buick Riviera parts for sale in Southern California

Guest sobair1

Guest sobair1

post-93695-143141930492_thumb.jpg

1970 Buick Riviera parts for sale minus the motor and bucket seats. This car is otherwise complete (center console, full skirts, fully loaded, etc.). Rear Tail Lights are in very nice condition, along with side markers, etc. The rear back seat will need to be recovered due to the sun drying out the material at the top of the seat. (I have all of the front grill parts and a set of 5 original chrome Rallye wheels with 4 center caps. These center caps are also correct for other fullsize 68-70 vehicles-SOLD). Please let me know what you need? I would like to see these parts go to someone's restoration project. Thanks

The following parts are the same for a 1969 Riviera: Doors, door glass, 1/4 window glass, radio, dash, instrument cluster, driveshaft, rearend and trunk lid-SOLD.

The center console and shifter are sold, door panels and driver's side mirror, rear package tray, and sail panels are also -SOLD

Update: Body parts are all gone (frame, doors, fenders, shell, etc.) Only have front and rear bumpers, front lower grills, rear back seats, lower back armrest, Riviera emblems, lower windshield moldings, original wipers, original 1970 owners manual, etc.

post-93695-143141930487_thumb.jpg

post-93695-143141930495_thumb.jpg

post-93695-143141930498_thumb.jpg

post-93695-143141930501_thumb.jpg

Edited by sobair1 (see edit history)

Guest sobair1
i am looking for a fuel pump mounted in the tank, if you want to sell it let me know

it does not have to work, just has to be complete

ghildebrand@wi.rr.com

thanks

Greg

Since this is a running car, the fuel pump should be in working condition and complete. If we can come together on an agreeable price plus shipping, consider it yours. I just want to help out as many fellow board members as I can with these parts. :D

Guest beast98
1970 Buick Riviera parts for sale minus the motor, driveshaft and bucket seats. This car is otherwise complete (center console, skirts, fully loaded, tilt steering column, etc.). Please let me know what you need? I would like to see these parts go to someone's restoration project. Thanks

I need the driver's side fender skirt molding and differential. I'm in SoCal.

Thanks.

Guest sobair1
would you happen to have any photo(s) of the car ....???

Pictures added....Beast98 was right on everything with the exception of the vinyl top.

I hope this helps. Please let me know what you need?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

I need the rear markers (the circular ones both drivers and passenger side). I'm also missing one wheel center cap if you'd like to part with just one, please let me know. Also I could use the front wheel well trim, and the grille as mine is cracked. If you can give me a bundle price on all of those, that would be great.

Guest sobair1

Yes I have the rear markers (circular ones). One is cracked, but I think it can be fixed. I also have the passenger side wheel well trim only and I do have the grill. Let me know about the wheel well molding as this car goes to the crusher this FRIDAY, with the molding. I can do a package deal especially if you are close by and no shipping is needed. I have pictues of everything.

PM sent

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...
Guest sobair1

Yes, I still have plenty of parts. Front and Rear bumpers, front lower grills, Rear upper and lower seats, front windshield lower moldings, original windshield wipers, Riviera emblems,etc. NO Sheet Metal BODY Parts left (the rest of the car is long gone). PM me for specifics (with your location) about what I have left.

Guest sobair1
Skirts gone?

As I previously stated, there are no body (sheet metal or sheet metal part related) parts left. I consider these body (sheet metal) related parts. Sorry,

Thanks

Please also see updated information with PM requests for parts.

Guest atoran
As I previously stated, there are no body (sheet metal or sheet metal part related) parts left. I consider these body (sheet metal) related parts. Sorry,

Thanks

I completely understand, but there are times that oversights and defining specifics are important. I like to be as specific as possible.

Thanks for your time and attention.

• 5 years later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 6/11/2022 at 5:21 PM, Pirate1219 said:

Need front and back bumpers windshield front/back lights 

So u have complete from bumper.. back bumper and .. front windshield if so what is cost please restoring a 1970 Riviera with my 15yr old need to complete thank you 🙏