Motor Sales Buick, Dealer Nameplate, Baltimore

John

Guest Henry White

Nailhead, The Motor Sales Buick emblem I have is different. It has Buick at the bottom, but it is with a black bar as background.

Hi Henry, Thanks for the reply. I don't need to have an exact match, but want one from the same period and in nice condition. I don't know if my car was sold new by MSB, or passed thru later as a used car, or maybe both! By the time I bought the Riviera MSB was history, and I think Pat Hays Buick took over their location. Anyhow, if your emblem is for sale I would like a picture, or PM me a description and price.

John

Guest Henry White

That's funny, I have one from Pat Hayes too. I have about a dozen different ones. These two are maybe late 70's or 80's as they both attach with two sided tape, no pins. When I go to Hershey or Carlisle I try to get Buick dealership emblems, I have a few. I never really thought about selling them. The die-cast chrome is shiney, no pits or damage, but they are used. I dont suppose you have anything from the Thumma Motor Company Hagerstown MD? That's wheremy Buick sold new in 1970. I do not have any way to provide pics though. Henry