Jump to content

'38 Special door trim question


Recommended Posts

What is the fabric that goes around the window opening on the door? It should be visible around the metal garnish molding - visible just around the edge. My car has never had this, and it is clear that something goes there. There are little holes drilled for some type of fastener. Any pictures available? Does anyone supply this? If I make it, does it need some beading, or is it just flat fabric? - Thanks, Jeff

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Create New...