What make and year is my project

Guest jlgreen

Guest jlgreen

post-93501-143141906226_thumb.jpg

I bought this project and was told it was possibly a 1936 ? I would like to know if anyone can help me find out the year and make of this project

Thanks all input is greatly appericated

post-93501-143141906197_thumb.jpg

post-93501-143141906208_thumb.jpg

post-93501-143141906217_thumb.jpg

Guest jlgreen

The body is all steel ,the roll pan in back is custom, doors and trunk are welded shut ,the dash seems original but gauge holes are not. The frame is custom built.The windsheild is also custom built. The chrome grill seems to be after market.

Thanks

Guest randy123

Looks to be 1923 -1927,I have a 1923 Ford tbucketroadster project I'm working on and it looks to be alike

Yes, join the HAMB, go to the "introduce yourself here" page first, then after your brief intro, ask your same questions.

What I see..

Front part of a modified early Ford T roadster. But I think is was made taller by looking at the door height. Modifications to the top of cowl where the doors and windshield meet.

The back half reminds me of a few details of a 32 Ford 5w coupe rear body that has had the quarters lengthened to reach those T style doors. The decklid filled in, and the under deck panel removed.

Chassis is T bucket style, aftermarket tube axle with early 50s Chevy spindles.

If that body is all steel someone did a lot of work to get to the state it is in now. I agree with F&J, 23-25 T Cowl and door section and '32 rear section. At first glance it looks like an American Bantam Roadster. The folks on the HAMB will help you, just do an intro first. Bob

Guest jlgreen

Thanks to everyone for info . I got to looking harder an majority are right I believe its about a 23 front half grafted into a 32 back half . An a pretty good job by who ever ? Just be that much cooler when done .thanks again yall have been alot of help .i love but havent had man 20 to 30 project so really needed the info .