Barn find - need info on engines, lights, transmissions, axel's, front end's, frames suspension,tire

CharlesK

Hey Community !

As i always do i turn to AACA to help me gather info on certain bits and pieces that i am looking to acquire.

I will have a chance to pick up a few frames from 1915-26. How much would it be worth and is there any interest in these items?

Suspension (leaf's) - any interest in them? what would be a good price to purchase them at?

engines - blocks and a few full engines (covers and everything) what is a good price for them and is there any interest out there for them?

transmissions - i dont know where to begin on this interms of price or interest for these?

Old lantern lights ?

front end's who arn't seized? is there value there?

wish bones for days

and full tire set's wooden and steel?

I will have pictures in a few days of all above items, i just wanted to ask here to get ready for what i'll be encountering!

thanks for any info you guys have

I wouldn't pay much for the stuff. Regular T stuff is still pretty common and not worth a bunch. If there is early stuff in there, the game changes. If the frames are straght, maybe a hundred each, same for engines. Transmissions are integral with the engine on a T. If it's the trans guts only, maybe 50-75 bucks each if they look good. I'd try to offer a price on the lot. You need to get it cheap if you intend to resell it.