saw on Ebay.....interesting TC 4-sale

Stated in that ad,

"There are no signs of prior damage on this vehicle.This is a smoke-free automobile.There is no damage evident on this vehicle."

Really!!!?? I'd call replacement of the front cap a pretty good sign of prior damage! Interior looks like a lot of re-upholstery including the headrests. No longer has the Maserati applied paint or leather, to me that reduces the value to no more than a LeBaron convertible which is not much these days.

Stated in that ad,

"There are no signs of prior damage on this vehicle.This is a smoke-free automobile.There is no damage evident on this vehicle."

Really!!!?? I'd call replacement of the front cap a pretty good sign of prior damage! Interior looks like a lot of re-upholstery including the headrests. No longer has the Maserati applied paint or leather, to me that reduces the value to no more than a LeBaron convertible which is not much these days.

Impressive, I knew that the front clip from a Lebaron would fit to the frame, didn't know that the TC grill center would fit the Lebaron header.

The thing won't show accident damage on a vehicle report if an accident report wasn't filed and an insurance company didn't pay for repair, my guess is that the dealer is a cornerstoner and someone tossed him a bone.

Pitty that the car is what it is, someone put a lot of work into that nose and paint. Have to wonder? if they couldn't find a TC front clip, why they didn't convert with the replicar Mercedes kit that's made to fit a Lebaron. The car still wouldn't be rite, but at least it would look like it was worth more than a Lebaron.

all parts replaced there hood,grill, core support, fenders, and all the rest. talk about the expensive parts all being gone now, waste of a car, worth maybe 500$

There is no cheap cheap enough to compensate for ugly and dumb.