Jump to content

Foot Rest Bar End Bells


Recommended Posts

Am in need of the little chrome or nickle plated end bells that go on the Foot Rest Bar of the series 80-90 Buicks from 30's-40's Buicks.

I did see these in a '47 Caddy in a car show once, so they must be common to several years / makes @ GM.

Bob's does not have repo's so were still looking.

OR is there a bathroom faucet part that would substitute ?

I'd sure like to clean up my foot rest bar ends............


Mike in Colorado


Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Create New...