looking for parts for 1960 windsor

Guest gewhlw

Guest gewhlw

I just started restoring my 1960 Windsor and am in the market for many parts, mostly body, but will consider any parts that are in better shape than my own. Thank You

Guest aunthelen

I noticed you have a 4-door from your photos. I don't have any parts, but I have a 4-door so if I come across anything I will let you know. I'm trying to get the trim piece for the passenger front side and I haven't had a whole lot of luck, but I do have a lead locally here in Phoenix.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest gewhlw

Any help is greatly appreciated. I saw your post and looked through my things and all i have extra is some window trim. My biggest need now is front fenders.

• 4 months later...
Guest soledadsp
I just started restoring my 1960 Windsor and am in the market for many parts, mostly body, but will consider any parts that are in better shape than my own. Thank You
I have a few parts from my fathers 1960 windsor for sale. You can reach me at 818-272-4275 Mark.

• 1 month later...
Guest TylerMcdaniel

Hello My name is Tyler McDaniel I also have a 4 door Windsor mine is blue I am restoring it and I am always on the hunt for more Mark would you be willing to sell yours I am in WV and am looking for cars mainly in PA and VA along of course with WV

Hello My name is Tyler McDaniel I also have a 4 door Windsor mine is blue I am restoring it and I am always on the hunt for more Mark would you be willing to sell yours I am in WV and am looking for cars mainly in PA and VA along of course with WV

Tyler.....welcome to the forum. Sounds like a nice car. You may want to start a post of your own so that yours does not get lost here in this thread. John

Sorry Mark I just finally got back on the forum after a hectic couple months. Do You still have parts for the 1960 Windsor for sale. I just finally got mine totally stripped down and it's at the blasters now getting done so parts are gonna be needed very soon. Thanks,George

Guest soledadsp
Sorry Mark I just finally got back on the forum after a hectic couple months. Do You still have parts for the 1960 Windsor for sale. I just finally got mine totally stripped down and it's at the blasters now getting done so parts are gonna be needed very soon. Thanks,George

Yes, I have trim pieces as well as other parts for the Windsor. Call me at 818-272-4275 Mark.