NOS Mopar parts & literature 30 year collection of goodies must go soon, location, MD 20837

Guest Henry White

Guest Henry White

I must sell my Mopar parts collection. After 30+ years of buying out dealerships & garages all over eastern USA I am selling out. A huge load of parts and literature starting with Dodge Brothers parts books up to the 1970's. many lamps & lenses, switches, gauges, chrome, mouldings, mechanical & electrical items, cables etc etc. Most parts are mid 30's to mid 70's.

A rebuilt 1936 Plymouth P 2 engine, (carb to pan) a rebuilt 46-48 Dodge D 24 shortblock, and far too much to list.

Parts books D-B to 1976? Tons of NOS MOPAR 1982-1990 truck goodies too, grilles NIB, & much more.

A couple broken neon signs, and misc Mopar dealership items included. Prefer to sell as one lot, but motors can go seperately. I am tired, want out. Need the money to buy my childhood home as I just buried both my parents.

This load lot should fill a 24' car trailer. (Estimated)

Seller is, Henry White. Location is Poolesville MD 20837 near Washington D.C. Price for all: $5000.00 ( five thousand dollars ) U.S. currency CASH ONLY. NO SHIPPING, pick up only. About 95 miles south of Hershey.

Email is best at hwhite7860@aol.com Phone 301-349-2747 evenings best.

I thank you AACA.

Edited by Henry White
Add contact info (see edit history)

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Henry White

Many have asked about this lot. There is so much stuff here that it is hard to describe. The only true way for a buyer to know whether it is right for them is to come see it. I can say that one should be able to easily sell $15 - $20K the first year, with plenty left for the future. I know the market, and I am practically giving this stuff away. Only $5000.00 U.S. currency.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Henry White

Ron, Do you happen to know what part numbers you seek? That may be helpful. I will pass it along too. Thanks, Henry

I believe the part numbers for the door top moldings are 1303301 and 1303302. I am uncertain about the quarter panel molding. They are possibly 1303408 and 1303409 or 1303478 and 1303479 but I don't know if any of these number are correct. The Windsor convertible was unique and not used on any other model but may be enter-changeable with the 1950 model.