Jump to content

32 fender bushing

Guest vacabill

Recommended Posts

Guest vacabill

Took fenders off, 32 olds and between fender and frame were 4 (bushings)?, dont know what it is exactly called, where bolt went through fender and frame, looks like old bakelight all crumbly, called steele rubber and they dont have them, what are they called and where else should i look? im sure they are on a lot of different makes.


Edited by vacabill (see edit history)
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Create New...