1954 Eldorado Interior Restoration Suppliers Needed

Guest Infinity Performance

I'm working on a complete all original 1954 Eldorado. I'm looking for trunk and interior carpet kits as well as reproduction seat covers, etc. This stuff is pretty easy to find for the Chevys, but I'm struggling finding these items for the Cadillac's. If anyone knows a good source for high quality original reproduction parts I'd greatly appreciate the information.

Regards,

Guest WillingtonCadillac

Yes, there is little reproduced for Cadillacs and finding anything other than badges and lenses for early Eldorado will be a miracle. Jenkins Interiors or FEN can make you new leather seat covers and will be the ones to ask for original type carpet. Generic carpet could be supplied by most anyone. You might contact AllCads.com too. There were a fraction of these cars built compared with Chevys, etc, so the ROI just isn't there, so few bother. HTH, Jeff in CT

Thanks for the information Jeff! I'll take a look at those places. The carpet was one in particular because anytime I did a search for 54 Eldo carpet I got a response for generic cut-pyle carpet you would find in any 60's or 70's cars, and I know that isn't correct.

Again, thank you.

Jason