Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Needs Catalytic Converter to pass smog. Fees paid through June 2013. Needs paint and interior work (black car with black interior, summer sun, not garaged). 250K on odometer, but motor runs strong. I do not want to put anymore money into this, nor do I have the time to fix it up. One day will buy another.

Good project car, or parts, parts, parts. I will not part it out, just don't have the time. Hard top in good condition, needs paint. Soft top in good condition, no rips or rot.

Did not drive it for 2 years and it is detoriating. I don't want to junk it, but may have to if no offers, I would rather it live on in some way.

Location: Perris, Riverside County, Southern California.

Link to post
Share on other sites

The registration fees have been paid, yet it does not pass smog, thus the registration is not complete, i.e. expired tags.

The engine has a rattle that I don't know what it is. The mechanic thinks it is a pully somewhere. I would be hesitant to drive it that far.

In your opinion can the car be driven to Northern CA or will it have to be shipped?
Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Create New...