1950 Roadmaster coupes

Guest Jack Stacey

Guest Jack Stacey

Does anybody have some good pictures (or better yet, own an example) of either a 75R or 76R Roadmaster Riviera, or a 76S fastback? I'm having a hard time finding any good ones (pictures, not actual cars), and I'm wondering how many are still left. And the ones that I do see are usually over in Scandinavia...

Does anybody have some good pictures (or better yet, own an example) of either a 75R or 76R Roadmaster Riviera, or a 76S fastback? I'm having a hard time finding any good ones (pictures, not actual cars), and I'm wondering how many are still left. And the ones that I do see are usually over in Scandinavia...

Can't help you out on the photos but go google Flicker Photos and you will find loads of them. Regarding where you are now finding our american metal ... yes and unless we do something quick to abate our econo-hemorrhaging right here in good ol USA, they and everyone else but us will continue to purchase our assets. Our northern brotherns did not swallow the austerity placebo being force fed everywhere else, and instead Nationalized their banks, threw the Banksters in jail and now have a revived economy.

Edited by buick man (see edit history)