My car's cooling system uses R-12 as the refrigerant. I had an old can of Freon that I'd fill up with, but I just ran out. I've had a hard time finding a replacement. I'm interested in buying enough Refrigerant R-12 to last me a while (Freon or other brand). Contact me if you have any or if you know where I might find some.

Thanks, much appreciated ahead of time.

My car's cooling system uses R-12 as the refrigerant. I had an old can of Freon that I'd fill up with, but I just ran out. I've had a hard time finding a replacement. I'm interested in buying enough Refrigerant R-12 to last me a while (Freon or other brand). Contact me if you have any or if you know where I might find some.

Thanks, much appreciated ahead of time.

I have many cans of R12 @ $30 per can.

I am located in SE massachusetts

When R-12 was going off of the market many years ago, I stocked up with many cases of a major national brand of R-12 refrigerant. I paid dearly at the same price listed above ($30/can or $360/case of 12 cans) plus sales tax of 8.75%. While we sometimes add a can to a system, we rarely need to. Of the older vehicles, only the '70 Caddy and '86 Suburban are on R-12.

I could spare a few cases or more to another collector who is in need of R-12 for originality.

My only concern would be as how to ship, but I will be travelling to most AACA Meets and Tours this year.

Feel free to click on my name to send me a message.

Edited by Marty Roth (see edit history)