MCACN V Muscle Car and Corvette Nationals 2013 Show in Chicago

Guest Bashton

Guest Bashton

5th Anniversary MCACN 2013 MUSCLE CAR AND CORVETTE NATIONALS

We are pleased to announce The Muscle Car and Corvette Nationals crew is gearing up for our 5th Anniversary show, November 23-24, 2013.

Many thought it couldn't be done, but we have proven there is enough interestto have a true enthusiast based show for those of us devoted to Muscle Cars,Dealer-built Supercars and Corvettes. Our team is more devoted then ever tocontinue to "raise the bar" and produce a show for cars that arerarely, and often times never, seen by the public.

We are a show for enthusiasts, run by enthusiasts. With that being said, it isnot too soon to put the big red circle around the dates on your new 2013 calendarand start planning now.

The show will return to the Donald E. Stephens Convention Center in Rosemont,(greater Chicago), Illinois. We will again host over 500 of the finest andrarest Muscle Cars, Dealer-built Supercars and Corvettes. We will also have twoseparate area’s for cars offered for sale. We had over 560 cars from 27 statesin 2013.

Special displays this year include the a very special gathering Plymouth Roadrunners and several "Premier Unveilings" of first time shown significant automobiles.

We will also host a special Anniversary Showcase display for 1963 and 1973 Super Duty Pontiac's, one for '73 Stage 1 Buick's, one for the absolute finest and rarest Camaro Z/28’s, 50th Anniversary of the 1963 model year, and of course our Vintage Certification area for unrestored original cars along with the Triple Diamond Corvette display and competition for original and restored Corvettes that have already achieved both NCRS Top Flight AND Bloomington Gold status..

Do to the extreme popularity, we will again host the Barn Find/Hidden Gems display, hosted by the Automotive Archeologist, Ryan Brutt along with the Shelby Snakepit, hosted by Colin Comer, and our Muscle BIKES displays. We will also again host the “Motion Madness” Reunion for REAL Baldwin-Motion Super Cars.

There will be additional special and invitational displays announced as we finalize details, and as always, we welcome your suggestions.

This year we will have THREE area’s for commercial displays with spaces starting at just $200 per 10x12' spot. National and local automotive relatedvendors, suppliers and restoration shops are welcome.

For general information, check out www.mcacn.com

To see what the media says; http://www.mcacn.com/Media.htm <o:p></o:p>

For host hotel information; http://www.mcacn.com/hotels.htm Direct links for theDoubleTree, the Embassy Suites, the Crowne Plaza and the aLoft are now up withspecial MCACN rates and perks, or feel free to call the hotels directly now.

For car show and vendor applications; http://www.mcacn.com/entry.htm Registration is NOW OPEN.

Any questions, feel free to e-mail Bob Ashton at bashton426@gmail.com or call 586-549-5291.

THANKS!

Bob Ashton

Managing Member

MCACN, LLC<o:p></o:p>

Edited by Bashton (see edit history)

Guest Bashton
never understood having it in basicly early winter

This date has proven to be perfect for our event. Keep in mind we are ALL indoors, and with our central location, we draw participants from across the country, and in some cases, from other country's. The timing is generally before any weather issues, and serves as kind of the end of the season for many of our participants and spectators, before everyone kicks into holiday mode.

Bashton

MCACN Managing Member

Muscle Car and Corvette Nationals

Ted,

I shared your thoughts and did not attend the first few years, last year I did enter a car and must say if you are a muscle car owner or just a fan of the muscle car this show is a must. Bob and his crew gather the best of the best from all across the country. The hotels are just across the street so you hardly have to go outside but last year the weather was great. I've already entered a car for this coming year and I'm looking forward to it, hopefully the weather will be great again. Another thing about this show is it is very much like an AACA event in that most of the cars last year were either original or restored to original, there were a few hot rods but not many. Must say, this was the only car show I have ever attended where I saw more Superbirds, Dodge Daytona's and Ford Taladaga's under one roof than I could count!!!!

Edited by real61ss (see edit history)

Guest Bashton
Ted,

I shared your thoughts and did not attend the first few years, last year I did enter a car and must say if you are a muscle car owner or just a fan of the muscle car this show is a must. Bob and his crew gather the best of the best from all across the country. The hotels are just across the street so you hardly have to go outside but last year the weather was great. I've already entered a car for this coming year and I'm looking forward to it, hopefully the weather will be great again. Another thing about this show is it is very much like an AACA event in that most of the cars last year were either original or restored to original, there were a few hot rods but not many. Must say, this was the only car show I have ever attended where I saw more Superbirds, Dodge Daytona's and Ford Taladaga's under one roof than I could count!!!!

Thanks for the kind words, Mr. Nolen. We were honored to have you join us last year with your beautiful Pontiac and looking forward to seeing you this year with the Galaxie!

Bashton

MCACN Managing Member

Muscle Car and Corvette Nationals