Jump to content

1971 Riv Boat Tail - need help for searching parts

Recommended Posts

Hi guys

I need parts to restorate a 1971 Buick Riviera Boat Tail, but I am not pretty sure how the parts named I should search for.


How are the colored marked parts named correctly?

Blue: Corner light bezel ?

Yellow: ???

Red: ???

Green: ???

Thanks in advance


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi Lars,

I have sometimes similar problem and I use this method (similar to what you have done above): shooting a picture of the part, or area of the car, or drawing from the manual, and marking the part I need in some graphic tool. Then using some free service (like Picasa from Google), sharing that picture in the Internet, so part supplier can see what I need/what I mean.

Here are examples:




Have you already a manual book for Riviera ? This is also a great help.

Greetings from Poland

Edited by buick-riviera.pl (see edit history)
Link to post
Share on other sites

@ewing & buick-riviera.pl

Thanks for your replies.

Found the yellow one in GM's part catalog.

It is called eyebow trim.


Also I found the red/green one (one part bezel for headlamp)


And of course the blue one (corner light bezel) in the catalog




Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Create New...