Sign in to follow this  
highlander

1955 Buick Special front bumper bullets

Looking for the front bumper bullets for a 1955 Buick Special. Anyone have them or can you please refer me to someone that may??

Thanks much Randy.

Hi Randy,

I had all my chrome replated by Bumper Boyz in California and one of my grill bullets was beyond saving. They came up with a nice one for me along with a nice grill too. I think the bullet was $75 with new chrome on it and the grill was $250 rechromed, my old one was punctured. they're @ 1-323-587-8976 ask for Bob.

p.s. I'm searching for both doors from a 2 door Special or Century hardtop if you have any leads

Thanks Ron

Edited by arnzy55 (see edit history)

Hi Randy,

I had all my chrome replated by Bumper Boyz in California and one of my grill bullets was beyond saving. They came up with a nice one for me along with a nice grill too. I think the bullet was $75 with new chrome on it and the grill was $250 rechromed, my old one was punctured. they're @ 1-323-587-8976 ask for Bob.

p.s. I'm searching for both doors from a 2 door Special or Century hardtop if you have any leads

Thanks Ron

Ron,

Thank you very much for the tip. I will contact them tomorrow. Sure do appreciate the quick reply sir. This is for a friend in Scotland that is having a heck of a time finding a replacement.

Randy sends...