Filled with Forum Inspiration

60FlatTop

I just read a bunch of stuff about cars sunk in the ground, swapping transmissions, and buying choices for Rivieras. I have a brilliant idea!

My wife is working at the library, she left me money to deposit in the bank at the other end of town, and the sun is shining.

In less that 5 minutes the '60 Electra is going to have engine oil splashing on its innards, pink fluid flowing in the torque converter, and golden, fresh 90 wt. whirring through the bevel gears. I'll be rolling up Main Street smiling like Uncle Miltie. Its good to be me.

Bernie

I'm a little embarrassed here. The first picture is at the bank making a deposit and the second one is buying gas. And it is inappropriate to make political jokes here.

"Restraint is my least recognized attribute." Bernie

Guest Rob McDonald

NEWS FLASH: This past Sunday, huge smiles broke out in upstate New York. The cause of all this beaming is reported to have been the appearance of an enormous white extraterrestrial transportation device. On witnessing the passage of this UDO through a local bank drivethru, Isaac Brock XVIII, descendent of the English-Canadian hero of the only war the US ever lost in its own backyard and for whom the town of Brockport was humiliatingly named through war reparations, was quoted to have exclaimed, "Holy Sheeeit!"

Edited by Rob McDonald (see edit history)

NEWS FLASH: This past Sunday, huge smiles broke out in upstate New York. The cause of all this beaming is reported to have been the appearance of an enormous white extraterrestrial transportation device. On witnessing the passage of this UDO through a local bank drivethru, Isaac Brock XVIII, descendent of the English-Canadian hero of the only war the US ever lost in its own backyard and for whom the town of Brockport was humiliatingly named through war reparations, was quoted to have exclaimed, "Holy Sheeeit!"

LMAO!!!!