1957 Cadillac Biarritz Convertible, Unmolested original barn find car... how many can be left?

I have listed for sale on Ebay now an untouched original 57 Cad. Eldo Biarritz Convertible for sale. I have owned this car for 15 years and now have to sell it to support the restoration of 2 early Packards. This is where my heart is always drawn back to. I know I will never have the opportunity to own one of these again but you can't have them all...at least I can't. So, I am offering this car for sale. I bought the car from the family that had owned it since 1974. It was a California car and has been in storage since then and has not been run since then as well. The engine is free. It has been inside dry storage but will need to gone thru before running. I can't find any evidence of rust or collision damge anywhere on the car. It is the color code #10 indicating originally Black ext. with red interior. The exterior was repainted poorly sometime before 1974 and poor adhesion has caused the paint to peel in ares. The inside door jambs remain the original black paint. The interior is the original red leather. I am not an expert on these cars but the mechanicals appear to be complete and intact including the twin 4 barrel carters with the batwing air cleaner. This is the Duesenberg of the 50's cars and with the limited production, how many untouched survivors can be left? Please feel free to call me for more info about the car at 217 778 1425. The car will sell, I will take 55,000.00, now and take it off Ebay. The car sold on Eaby a week ago for over 60,000 but the last bidder was a phoney buiyer from Chille. Unfortunately Ebay leaves little recourse but to try again. The Ebay item number is 330882098005. Thanks for looking, Allen