Thanks to AACA Studebaker Guys

Guest maudsley

Guest maudsley

My 1928 Studebaker President left the building today enroute to Moscow, Russia. Just wanted to thank those real nice AACA Studebaker forumees, for all the help with part numbers, service bullitens, and general information I received from you all during my stewardship of this fine 1928 President FA. Sorry it couldn't stay in this country, but any enthusiast of an american Icon such as the Studebaker is ok with me. Thank the forum for allowing me to reach someone around the world, we are all fortunate to have this website for our use, free of charge. Thanks for the knowledge.

David

• 6 years later...

Hi David,

I know this was posted in 2013 but just found this.  That was my car.  I bought it from the second owner and rebuilt the engine and tranny.  Also replaced all the wood in the car.  Did it really go to Russia?  Is there a contact for the person in Russia.  I was really fond of that old gal.  Even drove it to Cottonwood Arizona from San Francisco. I was hoping one day to find it fully restored as I ran out of the proper funds to do it correctly.  I sold it to a guy in the Sacramento area and never knew what happened to it after.

Thanks

Keith Schumacker