1908 Ford model t blueprints

Guest Tanya1984

Guest Tanya1984

Is there anyone out there that can tell me how much the blueprints for the 1908 Ford model t car would be worth? Thanks.

Probably not much. Do you have a set? Are they original or a reproduction? You do realize that the blueprints for an automobile will consist of many pages of drawings, detailing each and every part of the car, with dimensions, material specs, etc. I suspect you have one of the posters showing a Model T drawn as a blueprint that enthusiasts buy to hang on the wall.

Hi Tanya,

The Bensen Ford Research Center is a nonprofit organization where all the Ford parts drawings from 1903-1957 are kept. They could help you authenticate your drawings. That would be the first step in determining value. This is their website: Ford Motor Company Parts Drawings (1903 -1957)

An original drawing would look something like this. I have never seen an original, just copies, so I don't know the original size(s).

post-63449-143141777937_thumb.jpg

Edited by Dwight Romberger (see edit history)

Are they blueprints for production or prints/sketches for patent applications? The Model T started production with the 1909 model year, but the early prints could be dated 1908. Actual detailed drawings are worth what a collector is willing to pay. Post pictures if possible. Just a thought.

Thanks