Sign in to follow this  
A. Woolf

WTB - Spark and Gas Levers for 1914 American

I am looking for spark and gas levers for a 1914 American as shown in the photo. I would also be interested in other steering column and control parts for this car.

Alan Woolf

post-31981-143141773867_thumb.jpg

post-31981-143141773863_thumb.jpg

Alan, you've come up in the world. An American. Wow. Just picked up throttle and spark levers for my 1911 Warren-Detroit project off of ebay. They're aluminum and 7" across the semi-circle. In other news, working hard on the Model 70. Hope to get it into the paint buy by June 1st. It's crunch time if I hope to get a fire in it before then. I'll send you a pic of the Warren. It's a mess.post-88552-143141866994_thumb.jpg

Alan, you've come up in the world. An American. Wow. Just picked up throttle and spark levers for my 1911 Warren-Detroit project off of ebay. They're aluminum and 7" across the semi-circle. In other news, working hard on the Model 70. Hope to get it into the paint buy by June 1st. It's crunch time if I hope to get a fire in it before then. I'll send you a pic of the Warren. It's a mess.[ATTACH=CONFIG]189779[/ATTACH]

Looks to me like there was already a "fire in it".

Looks to me like there was already a "fire in it".

Ha! The fire is for the Stanley. The Warren has already had its fire. I keep forgetting that these things are read by all.

Alan: I have found in my cluttered garage a head-light switch that is marked: AMERICAN 30. I do not know if this is just the brand name or is actually for an "American automobile. Mounts on dash with two bolts and is marked: OFF DASH TAIL ALL. This is a lever type switch. Can you identify? IndianFour