Wanted : 46-48 Door Extension Super or Roadmaster

Guest rockyp

Looking for the door extension for my 48 Roadmaster 4 door, for the pass side rear door. GM# pn 1328760

If you know of a 46-48 Super or Roadmaster parts car, that's not rusted out. Please PM with location and phone number if possible. Thanks.

I actually need (for both sides, back doors) the large rear-most extension (the big roundish looking one that the big stainless scuff guard mounts to at the bottom).

I don't know if your rocker panels are any good, but if they're solid enough that they could be unbolted and shipped, I'd probably take those too.

The front door, both sides, triangular glass (smoker's window) - mine the glass is bubbling. If yours in nice and clear, I'd be interested in those.

Both sides, side view mirrors, mine were completely shot.

both sides, rear doors, tri-glass (smoker's window) - mine , the chrome trim is all rusted and trashed. if yours are good, let me know.

spare tire jack

the four 'buick' aluminum floor scuff entry guards, mine aren't great. Let me know how yours look.

Inside rear view mirror

This is what I can think of right now. Let me know. I'd love to see some pics of this stuff on email if you get the time. No rush. Leaving for vacation tomorrow. THanks so much.

Guest rockyp

Mike, I am interested in the 2 pieces you show, as well as anything you have, that I mentioned - especially the pass side version of what Pete posted above. Please email me with prices and freight to 44201. rpavkov@maxonlift.com , thanks so much.

• 4 months later...
Guest rockyp

Mike, I know I talked to your truck driver friend a while back, but then never heard back from him. Does he have the items? Or do you still have them? Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...