32 DL Wheel Cylinders

Taylormade

Are the 32 DL wheel cylinders stepped or straight bore? I'm going to have White Post Restorations resleeve mine and the cost is much higher for the stepped cylinders - which, of course, must mean mine are stepped. Haven't had the car shipped yet, so I can't look for myself. Just trying to ge a handle on what this restoration is going to cost (gasp!).:)

At least for Plymouth, the step bore cylinders came sometime after 1934. I would assume, with Chrysler badge engineering, that would also be true for Dodge.

Plymouth from 1928 through 32 used one size (I think, but would have to check 1 1/4" dia.) straight bore cylinder on all four wheels. Starting in '33 they used a different size in the front but all four cylinders were still straight bore.

Are the 32 DL wheel cylinders stepped or straight bore? I'm going to have White Post Restorations resleeve mine and the cost is much higher for the stepped cylinders - which, of course, must mean mine are stepped. Haven't had the car shipped yet, so I can't look for myself. Just trying to ge a handle on what this restoration is going to cost (gasp!).:)

don't know what your neck of the woods is but these guys do good work and maybe for a little lesshttp://brakeandclutchsupply.com/index.shtml