Hubcap-collector

Need A Hubcap, Center cap, or Wheel Cover? 15,000 avaliable 100's of Brands -1900's-2013! Antique

I got a pm from him 5 days ago but nothing since to close a deal.

Rod van Pelt

Thanks Rod, same problem here.

Howard Dennis

I got a pm from him 5 days ago but nothing since to close a deal.

Rod van Pelt

Same here, I received a reply on Tuesday the 19th saying he had 2 of my Dodge Brothers style in stock with small imperfections. Sent him a reply saying ok I'm interested but wanted him to verify the pics I posted were what he had in stock. So far, no reply but I'm sure he's just busy. I know if someone had the stock he has a forum like this could keep a guy busy for awhile. I'd say just be patient, he'll get back to us.

Thanks Rod, same problem here.

Howard Dennis

Got a reply last night saying he had 1 of my hubcaps, now waiting for picture & price.

Howard Dennis

I got a pm from him last night saying he was checking on condition, quantity, and approx. price.:cool:

Rod

Keep us posted if you are successful. I'm still waiting.

Howard Dennis

If anyone is actually able to make a purchase from this guy would they Please post it here so we can know if he is an actual source of parts for our projects. I've been trying to buy hubcaps since the 19th of last month!

Howard Dennis

Edited by hddennis (see edit history)

If anyone is actually able to make a purchase from this guy would they Please post it here so we can know if he is an actual source of parts for our projects. I've been trying to buy hubcaps since the 19th of last month!

Howard Dennis

Just got a reply, steep price wasn't worth the wait.

Howard Dennis

I got pics from him, we've made a deal and will pick them up Friday morning. He is only a couple hours from me and right on my route to my wife's doctor appointment, looking forward to meeting him and getting the caps I need. I feel the price is fair for my deal. I'm sure he is just very busy. :)

Rod van Pelt

I got pics from him, we've made a deal and will pick them up Friday morning. He is only a couple hours from me and right on my route to my wife's doctor appointment, looking forward to meeting him and getting the caps I need. I feel the price is fair for my deal. I'm sure he is just very busy. :)

Rod van Pelt

Thanks for the update Rod, thats encouraging. If you do meet with him this week will you kindly let him know that he has alot of guys waiting for a response and a simple update with a " hi guys, as you can imagine I've been swamped with orders...please bear with me and I'll get to everyone as I am able "

Just seems like an update on this thread would be more in line than PMing everyone individually....

I hope all goes well and you find a match but please keep us updated even if the creator of this thread will not. I hope to hear from him soon because it looks like he has some really incredible items in his possession for many of us that are just waiting for a match.

I did finally pick up the phone and call him yesterday and received a generic voice mail, still waiting for a return call or PM. Hopefully he drops in and pays us all a visit soon...but as I said, I'm sure he's just busy.

Edited by 30DodgePanel (see edit history)

I am still waiting for a reply on a 1930 Cadillac hubcap. Dave

I met with Joel yesterday, picked up my GMC hubcaps and found them to be as he described. I brought a few hubcaps with me which I didn't need and he took them on trade. Joel is a very nice young man doing business out of his home and my experience with him was very good. I told him that he had several buyers on aaca.org eager to do business with him. He said he had sent lots of pms and also had been working with a museum in Denver which has taken a lot of his time. He also said that because of his location , his internet connection wasn't the best so I asked if I could mention that in a post here and he said it would be good to let you all know that this wasn't helping his business and promises to make contact with all of you. I had good results texting him with my cell phone. I would just suggest you be patient as I believe he will eventually get back to you.

Hope this helps.:)

Rod van Pelt

I am still waiting for a 1930 Cadillac hubcap, I have heard nothing yrt!

I would suggest calling him or texting him. This info is in his first post.

My email is joelj0602@hotmail.com and my phone number is (303) 718-0602. If I dont answer leave a message and ill get back with you. thanks!

Hope it works for you.

Rod

Yep , tried all of it from the beginning.. oh well.

Some people are just not good at following up, or at least it appears they don't care to. Glad you got yours Rod, seems your the only one to this point.

Well, I sent Joel a text and an email yesterday asking if he came up with the 4th GMC chrome hubcap. I got no response. :( Too bad nobody is hearing from him. Guess we'll have to look elsewhere. I see in his profile his last activity on this site was March 19. Just glad I got the three that I did.

Good luck with the hunt!

Rod

Do you have any 1931 Hudson Hubcaps, they have a triangle on them. Also I'm looking for 1915 Studebaker Hubcaps.

I got a text from Joel last week wondering if I still needed another hub cap for my '57 GMC as he had found a few more. I told him I did need one and would be going near his place that weekend. I picked it up last last Friday. :)

He mentioned that he had worked out his computer/phone /internet problems. If you're still looking for caps give him a try again.

ph. 303-718-0602 email: joelj0602@hotmail.com

Good Luck!

Rod

I got a text from Joel last week wondering if I still needed another hub cap for my '57 GMC as he had found a few more. I told him I did need one and would be going near his place that weekend. I picked it up last last Friday. :)

He mentioned that he had worked out his computer/phone /internet problems. If you're still looking for caps give him a try again.

ph. 303-718-0602 email: joelj0602@hotmail.com

Good Luck!

Rod

That's good news... I called and left a brief detailed message of my needs for 2 DB hubcaps. Also sent another email so wish me luck. :D

Just curious, has anyone else had any luck yet besides Rod ?

I am looking for screw on hub grease caps for my 1929 Franklin with wooden wheels. Franklin is written in script in the center and Franklin Automobile co Syracuse NY around the outside edge. Could use all you have. Thank you

you need brass ones or aluminum for 29 franklin? call me dpug in nj 201 230 3300