Jump to content

Does any one know a source


Recommended Posts

Curti, Contact Eric Harrtz in Massachusetts. Either thru phone 987-264-2600 or on line at www.harrtz.com. He is a dedicated enthusist and very knowledgable about the hobby, plus his family has been in the top and fabric business for over 100 years. If he doesn't have it and it is available, he will know where. This should help you.---Bob

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Another thing I'm having trouble finding in the top department, is the edge welt that goes around the top insert. The original steel welt

is long gone on the 33 Buick and I can't find the aluminum strip type that takes the snap on welt. I think it was popular with the 70's and 80's cars to trim the vinyl tops. Any ideas? Who sells it? PaulDobbin@aol.com

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Create New...