1927 Buick Parts for sale

rj27buick

First let me say thanks to those that helped me initially get my 27 Buick running last year- I appreciate the help from this forum and please don't be mad that I am going in a different direction.

I have however decided (please don't hit me) to put a late model straight six, new axles, brakes, etc. because I want to use this as a daily driver and want the confidence of the upgraded mechanicals. I love this car!

So ... I am selling some parts from my 1927 2dr Sedan:

1) Complete motor with transmissions attached - straight six - I have a video to demonstrate it runs well. Thanks to help from this forum I converted to downdraft carb because original carb was not functioning. All else original.

2) Front axle complete with wood wheels, functioning brakes, etc. I am taking axle off as a unit - will not separate into pieces - this would be a direct bolt-on replacement for your car.

3) Rear axle - complete with brakes, tires and brake cables, and drive shaft, etc.

I am keeping front and rear leaf springs.

I cannot ship - you need to figure out how to pick it up - Location New York State (Dutchess County)

Would prefer to sell all together to someone on this forum that is restoring same/similar age car

text me @ 845-661-6946 or use the messaging within the forum.

Here are some pics:

post-82007-143141752902_thumb.jpg

post-82007-143141752888_thumb.jpg

post-82007-143141752895_thumb.jpg

post-82007-143141752899_thumb.jpg

Edited by rj27buick (see edit history)

Guest Phil Cordery

Of course the car is your property to do with as you like, personally I think its a great shame to seperate a car from all these components, much better sell the whole thing to someone who would lavish care & attention on it, then go out & find a bare frame, there are plenty of them , why ruin a piece of History that has lasted the ravages of time to date.

A guaranteed way to lose money long term,

Thanks Anglesey - it isn't the money - it is the love for the car. I know I could build a ford - but I really like the Buick. My daily commute is on a road that I would prefer not to be on wooden spokes! And my hope is to drive this thing for many to see - not restore and leave in the garage! It took me a year to come to this decision with much feedback on both sides. I do appreciate your belief.

• 6 months later...
Guest 27mastersix

I am wondering if you would be willing to part with the spark and throttle advance set that is at the bottom of the steering column. If you are please send me a picture and how much.

Guest 27mastersix

thank you im interested in any 27master parts. interior door handels and escontion .have to go slowe just got running after buying last sept. love it

• 4 years later...

a guest named Saso apparently mistakenly Reported this with this message 

I know it is quite a lot of time when your post was published. But I am just searching the motor for my Buick 1927. Hope you can assit me.

Thank you

Saso

I’m just bringing it back back up in hope they will see it and register. 

• 1 year later...
On 8/20/2018 at 9:55 AM, MrEarl said:

a guest named Saso apparently mistakenly Reported this with this message 

I know it is quite a lot of time when your post was published. But I am just searching the motor for my Buick 1927. Hope you can assit me.

Thank you

Saso

I’m just bringing it back back up in hope they will see it and register. 

I have a complete motor and trans I just took out of a car. If you have interest still call me. Frank 661-809-7994