Jump to content

1949 Chrysler Windsor convertible / Identifying correct part

Recommended Posts

I am looking for the belt line molding for my convertible. I have located one for the RH door but the only desctiption I have been given is 46.5" long. Is there any way to distinguish the trim for my car from a coupe or different year or model. I believe the part numbers are 1303301 and 1303302 for the door trim. Would they appear on the piece?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Create New...