Late 20's early 30's Potter Trunk for sale

Guest Car Parts For Sale

Guest Car Parts For Sale

Hi guy's I have lots of old parts around, brought this out yesterday and before listing it on ebay I thought I'd try some Antique Car Forums first, as I used to be a member of a few myself. I am getting out of the hobby and have a tall locker and some shelves full of old parts etc. 1930 era Chevy Wire Rims, set of 4...$30 each, 31 Olds, power side, axel shaft, still new in the GM Cardboard Tube wrapper.....$125 Tons of NYS PAirs of early Licence Plates...Etc.

Here's a Black Potters Manufacturing Company Trunk 32"w 16"d 18"h, it is a 7.5 or 8 out of 10 condidition, I can ship this UPS at whatever the actual cost is, I would guess around $40 anywhere in the lower 48... perhaps more out west? actual shipping costs as close as possible, I don't try make money on that....

$150.00

post-91222-143141745002_thumb.jpg

Edited by Car Parts For Sale (see edit history)

Guest Car Parts For Sale

This trunk is still available. I want to pay my monthly cable/tele/net bill. it is $143.00 this month. I'll sell this for this amount. Seems like a real fair price for an 80 year old automobile trunk in this condition.

I have more photo's of this so you know what your buying. I has a dent on the front bottom, should be an easy fix, paint is fair but should be sanded off and redone. Again easily done... Good thing is the Chrome/hinges/latches are all good enough to leave like they are, and the leather handles are in really good shape. Inside still has the original thin plywood, I see no holes drilled in the bottom so it must never have been mounted on a car.

If your close enough to come get this, your of course welcome to do so. can save the UPS shipping.

I live in Northville NY 12134 In the Adirondacks.

Randy

Edited by Car Parts For Sale (see edit history)

Guest Car Parts For Sale

SOLD to Mike West.... Thanks Mike Will go out UPS on Monday BTW just got home and the check actually was in the mail ,.....!