Help ID this car, please.

Guest danceswithpumps

Guest danceswithpumps

I was going through some old family pics of my folks and came across this pic. Can anyone id this car? I think it might be a mid 20s Dodge but think there might be too many spokes on the wheel...not sure. Nice to have the car in pics to help date them but wish they would have stood behind it..LOL:)

Thanks for your help.

Rod

0130131335.jpg

0130131349.jpg

0130131355a.jpg

Guest danceswithpumps

Well, the guy is my great Uncle Cliff Noyes, Goshen Co.Wyoming sheriff, his wife Jeanette but don't know who the other ladies are. Pretty tough looking bunch, huh? LOL Bet you thought it might be more like Bonnie & Clyde.:)

Rod

Well, the guy is my great Uncle Cliff Noyes, Goshen Co.Wyoming sheriff, his wife Jeanette but don't know who the other ladies are. Pretty tough looking bunch, huh? LOL Bet you thought it might be more like Bonnie & Clyde.:)

Rod

You confirmed a sneaking suspicion I had in that the rough looking female to the left is prob. handcuffed on her way to the pokie :)

Guest danceswithpumps

LOL, Jason.:D Yep, no doubt they were on the way to Rawlins with her to do time. Glad I dont know her. Maybe cause she got a life sentence....or worse.

Yep, looks like a Buick.:) Thanks, Keiser!

Guest danceswithpumps

My 28 chevrolet (Fisher) doors have 2 belt lines. Thought that was what it was at first, but should have disc wheels for a chevy. Gas tank didn't look chevy either. I bet it's Fisher though.

Rod