Complete 1957 Buick Century 2 door Hardtop Coupe Motor and Trans

Guest stickerdick

Guest stickerdick

I would like to sell the complete motor and transmisson out of my just purchased 1957 Buick Century 2dr Hardtop coupe. I will sell everything that goes with the running motor including a complete gasket kit because the headgasket blew on the driverside. The trans was rebuilt in 2006 by a professional shop here in Florida, but the owners did not service the engine before driving the car to test the trans and they blew a headgasket while testing the trans out, they parked the car and it has not moved till I bought it last week. I am not going to use the drivetrain, so I'm trying to see if I can sell the motor and trans. I'll be glad to palette the combo, help with shipping for the right price or you can come get it. I will have pictures and a video of the motor running and will be glad to answer any questions I can. I don't know for sure what it is worth, but I'm willing to throw in all of the accessories including the P/S, A/C , Radiator, fan, condensor, etc. Let me know what you are willing to pay. I plan on Resto-modding the car, I hope that will not make too many of you P.O'd at me, I just don't do stock.

Guest stickerdick

The last Buick motor and trans I sold was from my 1961 Buick Invicta. I got $2500.00 for that combo, that was in 2002. So you tell me, I have no idea.

Guest stickerdick

I'm open to any fair offer, I'm picking up my "new" motor and trans this weekend and it will be a month or so beforeI'll be ready to pull the original motor and trans unless it gets sold in the meantime.

Guest stickerdick

I have sold the motor, but I still would like to sell the transmission, the P/S pump, the aftermarket A/C unit, under Dash, also the radiator, and most anything else under the hood that I will be pulling out in about two weeks.

• 2 weeks later...