7 Passenger Top Irons/Bows

I have what I believe is a complete top for a 7 passenger Studebaker from before 1925. I was told it was 'prbably' Stude. It is a 'one man' style top and it is 5 bow, 90 inches long, and is in excellent shape. send email for exact dimensions. Price: $650.

Oldford<P>Read with interest (maybe even GREAT interest) your note about a top for a 7 passenger Stude tourer. You asked for email responses but failed to provide an email address. I will try to get measurements over the weekend and get back to you directly if you can get me an email address (or telephone number). <P>What is the condition of the top? How old and how much wear? Do you have saddles for it? How about the tonneau cover? What else can you tell me about it and what makes you beileve that it is for a Stude? (I certainly hope it is, but let's be sure if we can). Also what part of the country do you call home?<P>Thanks and looking forward to a response,<P>Neil M<BR>yesterdayonceagain@yahoo.com<BR>(714) 963-2474 (California)

Oldford,<P>You did well the first time. You registered with us on the forum and completed your profile when you did. In your profile, you listed your E-Mail address and all folks have to do to see it, is to click on the envelope above your posting. The first one is your completed profile showing where your from. Neil M must not had realized that.<P>Rick