Life Long Hobbyist selling off almost 50 years of Car Parts, Accessories, and Auto Literature

Hi Guys, I want to thank everyone who has followed my auctions of my items on eBay. I am selling :( most of my car stuff. My sellers moniker is fej25. Tonight I have a Olds-Pontiac Trans Portable radio, a Packard teens-20's Radiator shaped rear view mirror and a early teens 20's early 30's steering wheel lock. Other items ending this week and I will be listing more. Thanks again!!!! Jimmy

Below is a link to what I have on eBay now.

items in Classic Car Parts and Accessories store on eBay!<!-- google_ad_section_end --><!-- google_ad_section_end -->

A couple items ending tonight!!! NOS turn signal set from the teens 20's early 30's. More items ending this week. All NO-RESERVE!!! I'll try to post more stuff this week. THANKS!!! Jimmy

Below is the link to what I have on eBay NOW!!!!!

items in Classic Car Parts and Accessories store on eBay!<!-- google_ad_section_end --><!-- google_ad_section_end --><!-- google_ad_section_end -->

My neat pair of front license plate lights and holder ends tonight. I have seen a few rear plate holders for the back made by this same company, but this is the first I have ever seen for the front. Once its gone, its gone in our life-time. Check out my other stuff ending over the next few days. Thanks again!!! Jimmy :rolleyes:

ebay number is: 111000079639