1975 Pontiac lemans parts source wanted

buicknewbee

Hello all,

I figured this would be about the best place to start looking for the parts that I need. I am in the middle of a sort of refurbishing a 1975 Pontiac Lemans Sport Coupe. For the most part this is a decent survivor car. It has about 17,000 actual miles and has spent the better part of it's life in a garage for the past 30 years. 20 years of it spent in my dad's garage. It's amazing at how the Ohio salt has not had a chance to destroy the car. The colors of it are of a red exterior with a white interior and white half vinyl top. I have just completed a paint job on it to give the car a fresh shine, and I'm now looking at certain trim parts that just aren't going to work.

The header has 6 grill pieces that I would like to replace along with the Pontiac emblem. Another item is some sort of ornament that sits on top of the header in the center. The chrome looks real bad and I haven't got a clue where to find one like it. I'm also looking for a molding that is at the bottom rear of the right fender. I also believe that this car was fitted with rocker moldings, but I have no idea what they look like.

If anyone knows a source or lead that I may find these parts please contact me at djchafin@watchtv.net

Thanks,

Darren

• 2 months later...