Sign in to follow this  
SA Bill

1931 SA ovners

My name is Bill Rich. I have a 31 SA roadster. I would like to make contact with other 31 SA owners to exchange information, find answers to questions about our cars and share info about sources for car parts. I drive my car frequently (my grandchildren really like the rumble seat) so I am spend time tinkering and/or repairing the car to keep in good running condition. I do have a bunch of questions about the configuration of the car. If there is a significant response to this post, maybe we could establish an SA forum. Let me hear from you if you are interested.

Just so you are aware.....similar models as far as drivetrain are the 1931 Dodge Brothers DH6, the 1931 Chrysler CM6 and some stuff from the 1931 Plymouth. A lot of trim from the '31 Chrysler and Plymouths will fit. The '31 Plymouth, DeSoto and Chrysler bodies are VERY close to one another.

Just so you are aware.....similar models as far as drivetrain are the 1931 Dodge Brothers DH6, the 1931 Chrysler CM6 and some stuff from the 1931 Plymouth. A lot of trim from the '31 Chrysler and Plymouths will fit. The '31 Plymouth, DeSoto and Chrysler bodies are VERY close to one another.

Thanks for the info-- it's in my notebook for future reference. This is the kind of helpful info that is out there that could make a difference to someone trying to restore one of these models...................Bill

We would all LOVE to see photos of your SA roadster. One of my all time favorite cars. I have this radiator cap in my collection. I just love it's simple beauty.

post-37352-143139322004_thumb.jpg

post-37352-143139322012_thumb.jpg

post-37352-143139322021_thumb.jpg