41 Special 4 sale near me

JoelsBuicks

Wow, what patina!!!! If the interior was in just a little better shape and floors not gone this would be a fun little car to own.

15 miles? I think I'd have to ride over and take a look at it just for the fun of it (and take my trailer along 'cause as we all know and as I constantly have to remind my wife, it's not good to let a trailer sit too long, the springs freeze up on them)

What's with the rear most window being open a few inches? I assumed they were fixed. Are they made to flip or slide or roll or what.

3M23Ia3Lf5N95L45P1cbsb9c6ee3763e8197b.jpg

3K23I53Jc5Lc5Ke5F3cbsa79ab9b0f4fb1135.jpg

3K43I93Fd5G85E65H2cbs5ff7407f92771ee6.jpg

Wow what a great looking old Buick. Reminds me of the 1st Buick that my dad bought my mother same year and color but it had a pushed out trunk. What a great starter project for some lucky as yet unnamed Buick newbie or oldie for that matter. It's a half a country away for me even with my nephew's free to use car trailer. Don't believe that I'd haggle to much on the price either. Mark

yeah seemed priced about right, almost exactly what I paid for my '39 in very similar condition, 3 of us there at the same time to look at it the first day it was posted, so I just took cash went ahead and paid asking price, one of the other guys was upset, the other one didn't seem too bothered.

Wow, the body is perfect, and I do mean perfect. Even the running board molding, which is almost always dented or scraped, is perfect on this car. Price is reasonable, too.

Careful Pete, remember, there's always two sides of a car. The one in the ad and the other upon arrival in your driveway.

I sure wish it would hurry up and sell though, it's had me visiting Pre-War a couple times a day just to gawk and my mind is beginning to wander.

Those are rear defroster grids Frank.....he he . I think you're right, rear blinds...tha's cool.

How can this car still be available. Maybe the other side IS missing both the fenders or something......

ad says "engine turns over" and "up to date tag"...so almost a fly in drive home deal..... maybe I'll pack a back pac with a few changes of skivies, a suit case with basic tools and the 2011 Buick Roster, hop on a Greyhound and come out and drive that baby back to Georgia. I can see the sunset through them blinds now..... :cool:

• 2 weeks later...
I'll second Ben's vote Mr Moderator, and I want to see the pictures of you towing it home with "Buttercup" !

You have to jump on this one before Chip Foose finds it, and does a 6" top chop.

Mike in Colorado

Oh no, le's hope it wasn't Chip Foose

[h=2]This posting has been deleted by its author.[/h][h=4](The title on the listings page will be removed in just a few minutes.)[/h]