Photo of the day!??

Jeff Yeagle

Guest Mtn Wudy

Thought this would be fun to see.....AND NO it's not Lake Michigan ....

"Old Man's Beach" just south of where 164 Woodies got together for Doheny Wood..

A little cool, but great turn out...Thanks to all for your hard work...

post-90518-143141851329_thumb.jpg

Guest Rob McDonald

Here's today's contribution from Mikeswoodiesworld (also known as Heaven) - Buick : Other woodie station wagon Sorry, I can't figure out how to pull images out of the eBay ad. It's supposed to be an original, 2-owner California car with a recent repaint and revarnishing. Oddly, there's just a day left on the sale but it's attracted no bids. Maybe it does need whitewalls after all.

Guest Mtn Wudy

Here is a photo of a friend I went all through school with..This photo was taken I believe in 1963..It was cool in California to have a Woodie to throw the boards in back and head for the Beach..Gary said he used up a case of sand paper,and countless gallons of paint stripper....He said he wished he still had it now...I had a 39 Ford at the same time...I often wonder if I'm walking right past some of the cars we all owned in Highschool at Wavecrest each year...We sold them too cheap,and too soon...Oh Well..Carl

post-90518-143141917143_thumb.jpg

• 1 month later...
Guest Mtn Wudy

When out driving,to the market,Sunday drive,or anywhere...Our family plays the game "Spot the Woodie Car"...We saw the idea in Woodie Times awhile back...We play you get 5 points for a car with vinyl wood grain,100 points for a real Woodie...Last Saturday she ( Jacque ,my wife) had 10 points going ,,when I spotted this in San Clemente......

post-90518-143142115855_thumb.jpg