Sheetmetal fabricator needed, '33 Terraplane rear fenders

Does anyone have any experience of having NEW fenders made? I have searched high and low for rear fenders for my 1933 Terraplane with no luck.I know several other '33 owners may also be interested. Would appreciate any contact info or references! Thanks, Scott

Enfield Restoration in Enfield Ct. can make new fenders. I had a 1936 Pierce convertible coupe, rough (it'd been hit by a train in 1951, and tub transplanted to a club sedan cowl and frame), that was missing a rear fender. This was 8 or so years ago, and Enfield gave a ballpark estimate of about $3000 to make a new fender........I decided Pierce was beyond what I wanted to restore so sold it....

try val smith in southern calif,hes one of the largest hudson collectors i know,hes a great guy and very knowledgeable about early hudsons many many parts,his number is 909 628 0792,good luck if not theres a guy named jim langhan in washington state that can make the fender quick and reasonable,let us know and ill dig up his name for you dave