Sign in to follow this  
garys64wildcat

64 Wildcat Convert $3000 and 65 Ford F100 pickup $1200 obo

My son is trying to sell the cars around his shop since owner raised rent so all must go.:)

65 F100 pu. NICE rust free no dent cab with original blue paint, good doors etc. Needs complete box already gone. This truck is an easy fixer.

It has the 351-2bbl with granny 4speed. Just put a flat bed on it and would make a nice parts hauler. I have some pics of it. pm your email and I will send them to you.

The 64 Buick Wildcat Convert is listed on Buick cars for sale and has pics posted

Cars are located in Lynnwood Wa just north of Seattle

Thanks for looking

Gary

Benefits of AACA Membership.

Thank You for looking. But my son has to get these cars out. Im just trying to help him get the space.

The 64 Wildcat does run and drive great, but need leak in radiator fixed to drive to far. Also needs a heater core for heat. Pics are on the Buicks for sale ad.

The 65 Ford F100 is a rust free cab and all original with 351 Windsor with 2 bbl and 4speed but needs a box. pics if needed for pu if you pm me and I will send them and also

some extra pics of 64 Cat.

Thanks Gary

Hi All, These cars are still for sale. He will consider a fair offer on either vehicle. The 64 Wildcat convert has pics on Buick cars for sale and I can send some of the ford pu if you PM your email. The cab on the F100 is nice and all original.

Thanks Gary

A 65 F-100 should not have a 351 Windsor. If it is original, it should be a 352 FE

Thanks John, I know the Buick has a 62 401 V8 but as for the 1965 ford pu, I dont know much about them, but would be happy to verify the engine size if someone would want that info. Im only going by what the owner told my son. I live about 90 miles from the cars. PM me for pics of pu or some extra pics of 64 Cat

I know the 64 Buick Wildcat convert since I have one that I have owned since 1979,

Gary

Possibly Interested in the f100 but what state are they in? I don't want to have to drive 1200 miles there, and 1200 back if they are the furthest away from me they could be. Maybe I'll ask for pics if it is reasonably close