Sign in to follow this  
redreattaruss

1065 Riviera Headlamp Motor

Its really time to ditch this antique motor assembly.... ALL of us should figure the linear actuator angle out as a retrofit for the 65's that need a new motor or dont even have one....I want to find a 3D scanner and at least get the exact dimensions of the pivot point heights and locations related to the mounting locations of the original motor on the front core support . With that, fabbing up a rotating arm like whats on the original motor and having an actuator make it move cant be that hard...We have all seen the youtube video of the white 65 with the actuator...I have tried and tried and tried to get the gentlman to contact me about his setup but to no avail....too bad!!! I have read so many posts here from some seriously intellegent ,engineering kinda minded folks ... who wants to work on this ?????????

Perhaps the guy with the actuator program is getting a patten / getting ready for production ? Takes a little time .

Guys,

I am working on a linear actuator set-up as we speak.Also the linkage arms and bell cranks. It takes time, research along with a lot of trial and error and testing.Trying to keep it easy to install and reliable.I will keep you updated.