Jump to content

Help identifying part name for 1950 Chrysler 4 door Windsor


Recommended Posts


I'm talking about the metal "wings" that are on the back fenders of this car. I believe they are stone guards for the fenders. I just don't know their technical name. Not mentioned in the manual either. Any help would be appreciated. Also, if anyone knows where replacements might be available. Have been cruising ebay for months with no luck. Thanks.


Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Create New...