1917 dodge drivers side rear wheel wanted

Guest rayjay1902

Guest rayjay1902

looking for a rear wood wheel for my 1917 dodge touring. the one i have is a little warpped. im looking for one in very good condition. thanks

Guest Bill Miller

Rayjay,

If you have the other wheel for a pattern and have the hub and felloe band for the new wheel you can have a new wood spoke wheel made for under $250 in about 2-3 months. I had 2 rear wheels for my 1915 DB made for me last spring by an Amish wheelwright named Noah Stutzman near Baltic, Ohio (NE Ohio between Canton and Zanesville near New Philadelphia) and he did a fine job and I can recommend him. About half the price quoted by Bill Calimer in Waynesville, PA. I can send you his contact info if you decide to go that route.

Bill

• 3 months later...
Guest rayjay1902
If you can supply the size, pictures etc, I'll check. We have about 200 wood wheels.

here are a few pics and measurment of the wheel. its the rear drivers side.post-82756-143141855177_thumb.jpg

post-82756-143141855172_thumb.jpgpost-82756-143141855172_thumb.jpg

post-82756-143141855181_thumb.jpg

• 3 months later...
  • 9 months later...
Guest cmmc

could I please get the contact info for the wheelwright Noah Stutzman as well. I am restoring a 1915 dodge. and need to know where to buy all of the parts required.